The Best of the 2020 H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival short film collection is available now!
*we are sorry that the USPS has suspended First Class and Priority International mail service to Australia due to COVID related transportation issues. For the time being, we are unable to mail anything there.**
SHIPPING NOW! The H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival® in Portland, OR has been the vanguard of independent horror filmmaking, with a cosmic or Weird twist, for more than 20 years. Now you can attend in spirit, with this selection of short films from the 25th Annual festival that happened entirely online in 2020! With something for every Lovecraft fan, these films fill the spectrum from modern and seemingly whimsical stories inspired by Lovecraft's brand of cosmic horror, to more traditional tales filled with dread and foreboding.
Films included on this collection:
- The Appointment dir. by Alexandre Singh (Best Short 2020)
- Exit dir. by Ivan Basov (Audience Choice 2020)
- Clout dir. by Ariel Hansen
- The Black Tome of Alsophocus dir. by Nicolás Montes
- U14 dir. by Taylor Likens
- Let Me Go dir. by Matthew Lai
- Beyond dir. by Gav Chuckie Steel
- Bad Seed dir. by Guilherme Daniel
Runtime approximately 140 minutes.
Audio: English Only
The films contained in this collection are unrated and are intended for mature viewers
"H. P. Lovecraft Film Festival" is a registered trademark of Lurker Films, Inc. and used with permission.