Full 3-Day Passes and Friday night tickets are SOLD OUT!
- Saturday only tickets ($38): 10am-Noon Carbload for Cthulhu, Films and programming 1pm-11pm
- Sunday only tickets ($30): Doors at Noon, Films and programming 1pm-11pm
TIPS:Get updates on the schedule, tickets, guests, films, and other programming: Join our announcements list HERE.
Click here to check out the film and event schedule (a work in progress until the event arrives).
Since most of the films we play are new films you probably haven't heard of, by independent filmmakers and studios, knowing the schedule of which are playing on which days often isn't helpful in determining which films you'll like best. Just come the days it is convenient for you, and we promise you'll see some amazing Lovecraftian cinema with neat Q&As from visiting filmmakers, as well as panels, readings, vendors, gaming, and other live events.
Can't come for all 3 days and want to know which days to get tickets for?
First, we think you should come all 3 days; it's the best value and you'll have more fun and get to see almost everything you want to.
However, if you can't swing 3 days, but want to see MOST short films, coming any two days will give you the chance to catch 3-5 blocks. With 6 shorts blocks, they can't all be seen in one or two days.
If you can only make it for one day, and your primary goal is seeing films, Sunday is the best! It is less crowded with people (so it's easier to get a seat for the auditorium you want), less expensive, and crammed with the most movies (by design), and includes the fabled Secret Screening and Award Ceremony.
Saturday has a lot of awesome special events, as well as tons of movies, so it's a great day to attend, but can be crowded. We never oversell the theater, so there is always a seat for you in one of the THREE auditoriums, but if you come on Saturday, please be sure to arrive early and find seats for whichever time blocks you want to see, because individual auditoriums can fill up fast (and due to fire code regulations, there can be no standing or sitting in aisles). If your desired auditorium fills up before you can get a seat, keep in mind there are two other auditoriums in the theater with cool stuff showing, as well as live programming in the EOD Center, one block away.
Friday is also a great night to come. It's shorter, but you can start early with the Guest Meet-n-Greet from 4-6pm, then witness the opening ceremonies, see two film blocks in the theater or live events in the EOD Center, then cap it off with the Opening Night after-party. It's a great taste of the full weekend, if you only have a little time.
Overall, choose whichever days are most convenient for you. Each is packed with movies and special events to keep you tentacularly entertained!
Make sure you don't miss any important news by signing up for our low-volume announcements newsletter HERE.
Discount Advance Ticket Prices until Sept 17th:
3-day festival pass $62 ($70 after Sept 17)
Friday only $22 ($25 after Sept 17)
Saturday only $35 ($38 after Sept 17)
Sunday only $25 ($30 after Sept 17)
The Schedule is still under construction (as we hear back from filmmakers!).
Here are the general opening and closing times, please note that the schedule is a multi-piece puzzle and may change:
Thurs Oct 3
- 6-8 pm - Early wristband and badge pickup for 3-day pass holders, at Sam's Hollywood Billiards
Thursday, October 4th:
- 7-10 pm - VIP Party (for Kickstarter Backers pledged at VIP levels)
Friday, October 4th:
- 4-6 pm - at SAM'S HOLLYWOOD BILLIARDS: Meet & Greet wilth filmmakers and guests in downstairs area, open to the public! Dark Arbor Lodge presents: Innsmouth (an Art Show) - upstairs at Sam's $10 admission
- 4-6 pm - at THEATER: Wristband and badge pickup for 3-day pass holders.
- 7-11 pm - at THEATER: Richard Stanley's THE COLOR OUT OF SPACE, Short and Feature Films w/Filmmaker Q&As.
- 7-11 pm - at EOD CENTER: Panels, Author Readings, more Vendors at the EOD Center!
- informal After Party at Moon & Sixpence
Saturday, October 5th:
- 10am-12 pm - at EOD CENTER: Carbload for Cthulhu Group Author Signing with donuts, bagels, and coffee (while supplies last)
- 1-5 pm / 7-11 pm - at THEATER - Short and Feature Films w/Filmmaker Q&As, Dark Adventure Radio Theatre, THE HAUNTED PALACE on 35 mm
- 10-5 pm / 7-11 pm - at EOD CENTER - Panels, Presentations, Author Readings, vendors, special events
- informal After Party at Moon & Sixpence
Sunday, October 6th:
- 10am-12pm - at SAM'S HOLLYWOOD BILLIARDS: Cthulhu Prayer Breakfast! This is a separately ticketed event. Tickets will be available shortly!
- 1-5 pm / 7-11 pm - at THEATER - Encore presentation of THE COLOR OUT OF SPACE, THE HAUNTED PALACE, Short and Feature Films w/Filmmaker Q&As, Lovecraft Under the Gun, special events, secret screening
- 3-10 pm - at EOD CENTER - Panels, Presentations, Author Readings, vendors, special events